Convert leads with Inbound Marketing
Its time to get the conversation started. Talk to an experienced strategist and learn how to transform your inbound marketing strategy, including.
- Drive more qualified and engaged traffic to your website
- Optimize the buyer’s journey making it easier for prospects to convert
- Conduct research and create buyer personas to better target customers
- Enable customers to engage with your brand at their point of need
- Build trust and credibility by nurturing leads until they become ready to buy
Attract Qualified Traffic
Create content that is optimized for search and promotes that content on various channels online.
The content should be helpful in answering the questions that your prospects are typing into Google searches. Positioning yourself as a thought leader creates trust and customers are more likely to engage with your brand and eventually become paying customers.
Convert Traffic Into Leads
Use targeted content to attract new traffic and capture visitor information by including valued adding calls-to-action. If you don’t have CTAs you won’t generate leads through your website.
A suitable CTA should send the visitor to a landing page with a form to capture contact information in exchange for whatever was offered in the CTA.
Close Leads Into Customers
Now that you have leads, identify the qualified leads and begin a conversation. With targeted emails, continue to provide useful content to help prospect in their buying decision.
When a prospect reaches this stage in the funnel you can start a phone conversation with them, using the information you already know to focus the conversation on solving their business challenges.
Once a prospect becomes a customer don’t forget about them. Continue to engage customers on social, nurture with emails, and highlight valuable content on your website or blog.
A happy client is an engaged client and presents more opportunities to offer additional services. By delighting customers you are also creating brand advocates who will generate positive reviews for your business.
More Inbound Marketing topics:
- Building an integrated content marketing campaign
- The power of marketing automation for B2B companies